How to link a picture?
Every picture on your website should be a link. That way you allow your visitors to easily navigate through your site. With the help of a linked picture your visitors can get to the pages they are interested in much quicker. You can also point them in the direction of the page you want them to visit.
The most aestetic and the easiest way to link a picture is by using the Image as link box. (You can use the box Image as well, but this box doesn’t offer design settings.)
- Open Menu > Pages.
- Move the mouse over the page you want to add the linked picture to.
- Open the page by clicking Edit.
- Click + and choose Image as link or Image.
- Add the picture and click Edit settings.
- Where it says Link to choose which kind of content you want to link the picture to (product, page, URL).
- A new option is given to you where you choose where exactly you want to link the picture to (which product, page, URL).
- (If you choose the Image as link box you can add text to the picture and choose it’s design).