Facebook pixel allows you to track and analyze customers, measure conversions, optimize ads... Through pixel you can connect your Facebook to the activity on your website. The activity will be shown in your Facebook analytics (Insights).
What is Facebook pixel?
Facebook pixel is a code that you create inside your advertising account and install it on your website. It allows Facebook to track the visitors on your site base on their ID codes.
How to set the Facebook pixel:
- Open Facebook's ad editor.
- Click on Tools and choose Pixel.
- Click Create Pixel.
- Choose Copy and Paste the Code.
- In Step 1 click on the box where the code is located and it will copy it automatically.
How to set up in Shopamine
- Open Menu > All settings > Integrations > Code snippets.
- Click + Add code snippets.
- On the right side choose At the bottom of <HEAD>
- Paste the code in the window on the left.